LEH PACKAGE – Rs.21450/-
1. HOWRAH – Dep. from Howrah Station by suitable train for New Delhi.
2. NEW DELHI – After Arrival at New Delhi Rly Station transfer to Hotel.
3. LEH – Dep. from New Delhi by any suitable flight for Leh at early morning. Arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport (LEH) & Transfer to Hotel.
4. LEH – Local Sight seeing- Hemis Gompha (40 Kms), Thickcey Gompha, Sindhu (Indus) Darshan, Shey Palace.
5. LEH – Dep. Leh for Nubra Valley (125 Kms. Approx) via Khardungla Pass – Worlds highest motorable road- 18380 Feet. Stay at Nubra valley. Sight Seeing to different places and visit to Nubra Valley are completely dependent on the weather condition, road condition and military movements. Passengers are requested to carry their own original Identity Cards as those documents are required for special permissions to visit restricted areas, like Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Changla Pass, Tsomoriri Lake. If we will unable to visit Nubra Valley then Sight Seeing to Tsomoriri Lake (225 Kms) will be arranged.
6. LEH – Back from Nubra Valley. Stay at Leh.
7. LEH – Sight Seeing
8. LEH – Sight Seeing
9. NEW DELHI – Dep. Leh by any suitable flight in the morning for New Delhi. After arrival New Delhi Airport, transferred to New Delhi Rly. Station to avail suitable train for Howrah.
10. HOWRAH – Arrv. At Howrah.
BHUTAN PACKAGE – Rs.16,400/-
1. SEALDAH – Dep. Sealdah Station by any suitable train for Hasimara.
2. HASIMARA / JAIGAON – Arrv. Hasimara. Transfer hotel at Jaigaon. Stay at Jaigaon. Distance aprx 17 kms.
3. PARO – Dep. Jaigaon for Paro. (Approx 165 Kms. Approx 6 Hrs Journey). Sight Seeing:- Paro Museum, Kyichu Lhakhang Stay at Paro.
4. PARO – Stay at Paro. Half day Sight Seeing:- Chele La Pass- One of the highest motorable passes in Bhutan (3988 Meters)
5. PUNAKHA – Dep. Paro for Punakha(Approx 80Kms Journey) & Transfer to Hotel. Sight Seeing- Punakha Dzong, Pho Chhu & Mo Chhu River, Dochu-la Pass (10130 ft).
6. THIMPHU – Dep. Punakha for Thimphu (Distance approx 110kms) transfer to Hotel.
7. THIMPHU – Stay. City Sight Seeing- Memorial Chorten, Lord Buddha Statue (169 feet), Changangkha Lhakhng, Thimpu National Zoo, Trashichhoedzong.
8. THIMPHU / HASIMARA – Dep. Thimphu in the morning for Hasimara (Approx Distance 185 kms) to avail any suitable train for Sealdaha.
9. SEALDAH – Arrv. Sealdaha.